Make a Difference
The Mentor Support Collaborative leadership team are volunteers from various organizations. We give an honorarium to our worship team, speakers, AV/Tech support, and survivors who share their testimony. Participants are responsible for the cost of materials for each training session and Mending the Soul curriculum for their own healing.
The Mentor Support Collaborative is a volunteer ran LLC. Donations are not tax-deductible when given directly to the Mentor Support Collaborative. However, a local 501c3 organization has graciously offered to be the conduit for donors who would like a tax-deductible receipt. Donations will be then be directed to the Mentor Support Collaborative. Please contact us for more information.
You may also give to City Bible Church to support the MSC training or their Survivor Support Ministry or Good Shepherd Community Church Survivor Support Ministries.
God is rising up His Church to help heal complex trauma survivors. Training ministry leaders how to respond with compassion and how to walk alongside of survivors is a big volunteer commitment. If you would like to help with this mission of training and equipping the Church, here are a few ways:
- Donate financially to help with expenses such as food, materials, speaker and survivor honorariums.
- Donate resources such as the MTS Curriculum for a survivor or mentor.
- Donate resources, such as a used smartphone, hygiene products, or gift cards for victims served by law enforcement or the Survivor Support Ministry at participating churches.
- Sponsor a lunch for one of the trainings.
- Volunteer on the MSC Training team
- Support or help plan the 2019 Training
Integrity in all we do is our top priority and we want to be transparent, honor God, and be frugal with His gifts, so please contact us for more information or if you have any questions. Thank you for making a difference!