Make a Difference
The Mentor Support Collaborative leadership team are volunteers from various organizations. We give an honorarium to our worship team, speakers, trainers, and survivors who share their testimony. Church participants are responsible for the cost of each training session and Mending the Soul curriculum for their own healing.
The Mentor Support Collaborative is an LLC. Donations are not tax-deductible when given directly to the Mentor Support Collaborative. However, a couple local organizations have graciously offered to be the conduit for donors who would like a tax-deductible receipt. Donations will be designated to the Mentor Support Collaborative. Please contact us for more information.
You may also give to City Bible Church to support the MSC training or Survivor Support Ministry, New Hope Community Church or Good Shepherd Community Church Survivor Support Ministry.
God is rising up His Church to help heal complex trauma survivors. Training ministry leaders how to respond with compassion and how to walk alongside of survivors is a big volunteer commitment. If you would like to help with this mission of training and equipping the Church, here are a few ways:
- Donate financially to help with expenses such as food, materials, speaker and survivor honorariums.
- Donate resources such as the MTS Curriculum for a survivor or mentor.
- Donate resources, such as a used smartphone, hygiene products, or gift cards for the Survivor Support Ministry at participating churches.
- Sponsor a lunch for one of the trainings.
- Volunteer on the MSC Training team
Integrity in all we do is our top priority and we want to be transparent, honor God, and be frugal with His gifts, so please contact us for more information or if you have any questions. Thank you for making a difference!